Monday, December 28, 2009

Bowling day!

Today i got up in time (finally) to play pickle ball and while we where down there playing we we're invited to bowling. so we went home, ate ,and were on our way. And needless to say we had a great time! It was hosted by another campground but they invited the group at our campground. So it ended up being one campground against another. Ken and Faye came and were both excellent players and so were a lot of other people there. And our family are not great bowlers , not horrible , but not great.However Stan and Sally were their and Stan and Ken gave me a lesson on how to bowl. And well my first game was 96 then Stan and Ken gave me the lesson then i bowled 75 then i really got it down and bowled 150 so I improved! So now i have a better idea on how to bowl properly i cannot wait until next Monday!



Stan and Sally




















Me getting ready to hit some pins

























Tons of fun. A long, tiring day but tons of fun!

1 comments:

Show Much Fun said...

Sounds like you had a great day! And it sounds like I need to get my bowling game on before we see you in January!!!

Post a Comment